Englands Most Relaxing Cities
The Most Relaxing Cities in England...
Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, a stress-free short weekend break, or a girls' spa weekend, finding the perfect destination for your relaxing break is essential. We’ve taken a look at a number of cities around the country, ranking them on different factors, from the number of spas and wellness facilities to the happiness rating. This has given us the top 30 most relaxing cities in England.
Here's some of our top findings...
- Lincoln comes out on top overall as well as in the quality of life category.
- If you’re looking the largest number of spa and wellness facilities per capita, Brighton is the place to go with 2.88 spa facilities for every 10,000 people.
- You can relax when visiting Bath, confident in the knowledge that it is the safest of the 30 cities, with a safety index of 81.52.
- Perhaps it’s because they rank as the most relaxing city, but Lincoln’s residents are also the happiest with a happiness rating of 7.77.
- There’s no need to stress about the punctuality of public transport when you’re visiting the top cities for on-time performance, Milton Keynes, Plymouth, and Southend-on-Sea