Dine & Drink
Is this the UK’s most Instagrammable Afternoon Tea? We're recruiting a Tropical Afternoon Tea Taster!
Applications for the UK’s first Tropical-themed Afternoon Tea Taster are now open!
Do you consider yourself an afternoon tea connoisseur? Willing to taste the very best tea offerings and put your palette to the test? Fancy an afternoon of tea in The Lake District? Well, if you said “yes” at any point, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are preparing to have our exclusive and luxurious Tropical Afternoon Tea, served from the 4th of July to the 30th of September.
Our Summer Afternoon Tea is filled with tropical vibes and we are looking for a team of tasters to sample our tea to make sure it’s the best in the UK!
You and a plus-one could spend an afternoon enjoying our exciting new Tropical Afternoon Tea, whilst admiring the views over Grasmere water in the stunningly beautiful Lake District.
Alongside your tea, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of colourful and creative tropical-themed foods, such as our Iced Strawberry Flamingo biscuits, Jerk Chicken Bon Bon, King Prawn and Avocado Tacos and Mango & Passion Fruit Chocolate Shells on Coconut Sand.
Relax in our award-winning spa, and dine in our Lake View Restaurant, explore the picturesque village of Grasmere surrounded by the scenic, and highly Instagrammable, mountains, before retiring for the evening with a 1 night stay in a Lake View room.
A spa day with luxury dining in Grasmere - all of this could be yours to enjoy, simply for providing us with valuable feedback on our Tropical Afternoon Tea.
If this opportunity sounds perfect for you, all you need to do is fill out the application form below and we will be in touch with the winner by the 21st of August.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be invited to enjoy an afternoon with us and a complimentary Summer Afternoon Tea experience and provide us with your feedback.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You must be available for a night’s stay in September, for which a list of a range of dates will be provided by our team, upon confirmation that you have been chosen.
- The winner will be expected to visit the Daffodil Hotel in Grasmere.
- You will be paid £100 but will be required to make your own way to the Daffodil Hotel and cover travel expenses yourself.
- You will also receive a complimentary overnight stay in a Lake View room.
- This opportunity is for yourself and one additional guest only.
- If you are unavailable to attend, your prize will be forfeited and offered to another entrant.
- By submitting your details during the application process you give permission for the Daffodil Hotel to contact you.
- Tropical Afternoon Tea is running 4th July – 30th September. The competition closes on the 19th of August, at midnight. Applications submitted after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted by the 21st of August 2022.