We’re Recruiting A Festive Afternoon Tea Taster! Applications Are Now Open
Are you a lover of afternoon tea? Consider yourself something of a connoisseur? If that sounds like you, we may just have the perfect job for you.
We are preparing to launch our luxurious Festive Afternoon Tea, and are looking for a team of tasters to help us make sure that it’s the very best on offer in the UK!
You and a friend (or partner) could spend an afternoon enjoying our famous luxury Festive Afternoon Tea, while enjoying views of Grasmere water in the beautiful Lake District, followed by a night’s stay in a Lake View room.
Relax in our award winning Spa, dine in our Lake View Restaurant and explore the picturesque village of Grasmere...
Do you want the opportunity to provide us with valuable feedback, enjoying views of Grasmere water in the beautiful Lake District, followed by a night’s stay in a Lake View room?
If this sounds like just the job for you, all you need to do is fill out an application form below and we will be in touch with the winner on the 25th of November 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be invited to enjoy an afternoon with us and a complimentary Festive Afternoon Tea experience and provide us with your feedback.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You may choose from a range of dates from a list provided by our team upon confirmation that you have been chosen.
- The winner will be expected to visit the Daffodil Hotel in Grasmere.
- You will be paid £100, but will be required to make your own way to the Daffodil Hotel and cover travel expenses yourself.
- You will also receive a complimentary overnight stay in a Lake View room.
- This opportunity is for yourself and one additional guest only.
- If you are unavailable to attend, your prize will be forfeited and offered to another entrant.
- By submitting your details during the application process you give permission for the Daffodil Hotel to contact you.
- The competition closes on the 22nd November 2019. Applications submitted after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on the 25th of November 2019.