RELAX AT THE DAFFODIL HOTEL DURING YOUR NEXT WEEKEND BREAK IN THE LAKE DISTRICT
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, a Lake District short weekend break has everything you could need, especially if you stay at The Daffodil Hotel & Spa. With 78 rooms and suites bursting full of stylish interiors and chic furniture, a short weekend break in the Lake District doesn't come much better than at the Daffodil Hotel & Spa.
- Luxury Spa with a range of treatments, complete with Thermal Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Tepidarium and unique Mud Rasul
- Lake View and Valley View rooms provide breathtaking views into Grasmere valley, including towards Helm Crag and views over the lake
- A variety of luxurious room options, all with Molton Brown products and king or super king beds
- Our Senior, Junior and Molton Brown Suites all come with personal lounge areas, emperor beds (7ft long) and a double rainforest shower
- A collection of Family and Accessible rooms for our guests that need a little extra space for comfort
- Romantic views and walkways through lakes and forest, perfect for a picnic or evening stroll
- Dining room with lakeside terrace offering a stylish and contemporary dining experience
- Chic coffee and cocktail lounge with a choice of small plates and snacks
When you check in to one of our stunning suites or rooms, your weekend escape begins. Expect to be welcomed by the grandest of interiors, indulgent colours and bespoke finishing touches. You will find only the finest extravagance and the indulgent aspects. Prepare yourself for the dream weekend break in the Lake District. Discover our full range of luxury rooms and book your next weekend away for 2,3 or 4 nights with us.
WHY TAKE A SHORT WEEKEND BREAK IN THE LAKE DISTRICT?
No matter the time of year, you’ll always find something to keep you busy during a weekend away to the Lake District. Home to thousands of activities and breathtaking scenery of every sort of vista you could imagine, it’s no surprise that mini breaks in the Lakes are so popular with families, couples, business travellers, hikers and more!
If you’re looking for a more upbeat and adventurous weekend break in the Lake District, The Daffodil Hotel provides the ideal spot for convenience. We will happily be your luxury home away from home to welcome you back after a long day hiking the fells or exploring a local lake. Based in the stunning town of Grasmere, The Daffodil Hotel & Spa is perfectly situated for you to make the most of your stay in the Lake District.
- Perfect location for exploring all of UK - two hours to Manchester & Leeds and as little as three hours to London by train
- Activities range from local lake cruises to adventurous mountain biking trails and rock climbing walls
- Bowness and Keswick are just a short twenty-minute drive away where you can discover everything from quaint restaurants to theatres and shopping outlets
- Convenient location to Carlisle airport meaning Daffodil Hotel could be the perfect short weekend break before or after a holiday abroad
Places to visit in the Lake District during your short break
The Lake District is packed with a variety of different activities for you to make the most of during your next short break. Foodies will absolutely love the many artisan options available in Cumbria, naturists will adore the stunning sunset views from Buttermere and Windermere to Grizedale and Wasdale, and couples will find magical spots to enjoy a relaxing mini-moon. Whoever you are, you are sure to find yourself with plenty of options to relax and unwind over a weekend break in the Lake District, and the Daffodil Hotel & Spa is perfectly situated to be your base during your time away.