Book your break to the Lakes this January, February or March and prepare to indulge with us at The Daffodil. When you book onto our Daffodil Treat Rate, not only will you save 20% on our Best Available Rates but you also have the flexibility to move your booking once up until 30th April 2021.
That's not all, you will also enjoy a complimentary treats on arrival in the form of a glass of Prosecco to start your stay in style. Rate is inclusive of Bed & Full English Breakfast, Spa access, unlimited WIFI and complimentary car parking.
Whether you want to experience the charm of Grasmere village or just simply sit back and relax (how does a weekend break with cocktails and afternoon tea on the Lakeside Terrace sound?), book your stay and we'll take care of the rest...
We're also very excited to announce the launch of Daffodil Eats, our exciting new Room Service concept. Choose to dine in the comfort of your own bedroom with our delicious Breakfast room service and Pan-Asian, street food inspired menu, you can expect flavour packed dishes such as Taiwanese Steamed Bao Buns, Malaysian Prawn Laksa and Korean Spiced BBQ beef.
Prices are Bed & Breakfast per room per night based on 2 Adults sharing:
To book: simply search our availability online or call us direct on 015394 63550.
- Rates are subject to availability and minimum length of stay may apply
- The Daffodil Treat Rate is fully pre-payable at the time of booking and non-refundable
- Flexibility to move the booking once from the original stay date, up until 30th April 2021
- If you wish to change your stay to a new date, rates will be charged as per the new date, a minimum of 14 days notice must be given to amend the booking
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates include an allocation of £35 per person towards our Restaurant or Room Service Menu
- Offer valid up until 23rd December 2020, subject to availability
- If you're booking is transferred to a date after 23rd December 2020, the glass of prosecco will not be included
- This rate is valid for new bookings only an can't be used in conjunction with any other offer