We have three rooms that will comfortably accommodate wheelchairs. These generously sized rooms are DDA compliant and furnished to the same luxurious standard as all of our bedrooms.
- A generously proportioned contemporary space
- Views from these rooms are towards the main road or exterior building
- A Super King size bed that can be twinned on request
- Luxurious crisp cotton linen
- Feather pillows available on request
- Vibrating pillows available on request for evacuation alerts
- Wheelchair for use of disabled guests
- DDA compliant luxury bathroom with either a wet room or overhead shower*
- Longer shower hoses in all accessible bedrooms
- Molton Brown products selected with the seasons in mind
- Emergency pull cords in both bedroom and bathroom
- A rotor stand for guest use only
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and fixed point internet
- Flat screen 46” TV
- Multimedia panel
- Safe and suitable for laptops
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary filtered water
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Located within 20 metres of the lift area and refuge points.
* Please check when booking if you would prefer a bath or wet room…
Our Disability Relations Manager is here to help before and during your stay. If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.