The Spa at The Daffodil offers you the chance to relax and escape from it all in true style and luxury.
Our team of highly qualified therapists love nothing more than advising you which of our fabulous treatments to indulge in first and will be on hand to tailor a package bespoke to your needs should you require.
We are open:
8am – 8pm daily
10am - 6.30pm daily
*We regret that owing to the nature of the facilities children under 16 will not be permitted in the Spa or thermal pool.
Please note that our pool is a thermal pool and not a swimming pool.
Making a Spa therapy booking
To book individual therapies along with day Spa bookings simply browse our Spa Treatments and book your desired date and time. Alternatively, call us on 015394 63550 and a member of our team will be happy to help.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book ahead for your chosen therapies. We kindly request that you provide us with as much notice as possible as availability can be limited, especially on weekends.
Day Spa Visits & non-residents
We would love to welcome day Spa visitors and non-residents to The Daffodil and have designed some luxurious packages with this in mind. After all, everyone deserves some indulgent pampering!
How it works:
- Book any treatment from our Spa Brochure
- Add 2 hours use of the Thermal Pool, Sauna and Steam Room for £30 per person Monday - Thursday and £40 per person Friday - Sunday & Bank Holidays. Subject to availability
You are not required to bring anything with you when you embark upon your Spa journey. However, if you would like to bring a good book or a personal music system with you, please feel free, lockers are also available should you wish to store your belongings. In preparation for your Spa Therapies, we would ask that no alcohol be consumed 24 hours prior to your visit, and we would really recommend that adequate amounts of water are consumed following your therapies and thermal experiences to keep yourself fully hydrated.
Arrival at the Spa
All Spa Guests are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their first therapy. This is so you can familiarise yourself with your surroundings and unwind in our relaxation room. You will also be required to fill in any relevant medical questionnaires prior to your treatment.
A few things to remember...
Here at The Daffodil we don’t want too many rules to restrict your experience with us but we would be grateful if you could kindly bear in mind the following information:
- Please note that our pool is a thermal pool and not a swimming pool.
- Pregnancy treatments - we advise not to use the thermal pool for too long as the jets are very strong and we also advise not to use the Sauna, Steam room or Rasul.
- We do offer Pregnancy Treatments in which our therapists are fully qualified, a consultation is included.
- To respect the privacy of our guests and members, visits to the Spa are by appointment only.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted anywhere within the Spa area. This is to ensure peace and tranquillity not only for yourself but for other Spa users as well.
- The Spa cannot accept liability for the loss or theft of personal items.
MUD RASUL EXPERIENCE - £75 per couple
Experience our unique Mud Rasul in our award-winning Spa! Popular as an indulgent treat for two, our Mud Rasul experience brings the exotic aromas and spices of Morrocco to Grasmere, choose from three brand new experiences at The Daffodil...READ MORE